Adam A. Decker joined Stouffer & Associates in 2012. Adam was born and raised in Hondo, TX and graduated from Texas A&M University in College Station where he earned a degree in Economics. He began his career as a real estate appraiser in Frisco, Texas before joining the team at Stouffer & Associates in San Antonio. Adam is a licensed appraiser trainee and is currently pursuing his state certification.
Adam has experience appraising a wide variety of proposed and improved commercial properties including restaurants, self-storage facilities, medical and general offices, retail properties, commercial land and farm/ranch properties.
In Adam’s spare time, he enjoys spending time at the lake, traveling, watching live music, and hunting.
A list of the various property types Adam has appraised include the following:
- Vacant land/residential and commercial
- Farm/Ranch Properties
- Low/Mid Rise Office Buildings
- Free Standing Retail/Shopping Centers
- Industrial/Distribution Buildings
- Apartments/Multi-family projects
- Self Storage Facilities
Licenses & Designations
State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser Trainee
Texas A&M University
Appraisal Courses & Seminars (Past Five Years):
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- National USPAP
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use
- General Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Sales Income Approach
- General Appraiser Expert Witness for Commercial Appraisers