G. “Bailey” Woods, Jr., joined Stouffer & Associates in the San Antonio office in October of 2021. He is a licensed appraiser trainee and is currently working towards his state certification as well as his Texas Real Estate License.
A native of San Antonio, Bailey attended Alamo Heights High School and Texas A&I University, in addition to courses at the King Ranch Institute of Ranch Management.
Prior to joining Stouffer & Associates, Bailey was active in the oil and gas industry for 25 years throughout South Texas, and for a period of time managed mineral assets in West Texas and Southeast New Mexico. Extensive experience in the identification and research of mineral ownership, negotiations of contracts/agreements, title opinion curative, and right-of-way acquisition, as well as all aspects of surface operations involved in the Oil & Gas Industry.
Bailey is also actively involved is his family’s ranching operations and assists other ranchers with their operations.
- State Certified Real Estate Appraiser Trainee, Certificate No. TX-1343019
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- 15-Hour National USPAP
- Supervisor-Trainee Course
- Principles of Real Estate I
- Principles of Real Estate II
- Law of Agency
- Law of Contracts
- Promulgated Contract Forms
- Farm and Ranch Properties
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- San Antonio Association of Professional Landmen
- Texas Land & Mineral Owners Association
- Texas and Southwestern Cattle Raisers Association
- San Antonio Stock Show & Rodeo- Director