Dean Moebius joined Stouffer & Associates in November of 2021 in the newly opened Houston location and is currently an Appraiser Trainee working towards his state General Certification with the goal of ultimately obtaining his MAI designation. Dean graduated from Kewaskum High School in 1992. Upon graduation, he enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, serving as an avionics technician, and was honorably discharged in March of 1999. Following his active-duty enlistment he attended California State University of Fullerton, CA and obtained his BA in Business Administration in May of 2003. Dean Moebius has held positions in multiple industries including Real Estate, Banking, Automotive, and Oil & Gas. Over the last eighteen years he has gained experience in portfolio management, finance, and technical operations.
As an appraiser trainee, Dean Moebius is gaining experience under his Supervisor, Marty Salinas, MAI in industrial, farm and ranch, vacant land, office buildings, retail centers, multifamily and special purpose properties. These appraisals are utilized for a variety of uses to include loan underwriting, foreclosures, estate valuations, and marketing direction.
In Dean’s spare time, he enjoys spending time with his wife and two kids enjoying various outdoor activities such as fishing, trail biking, and exploring nature.
A list of the various property types appraised include the following:
- Vacant land/residential and commercial
- Retail Buildings/Shopping Centers, etc.
- Medical Office Buildings
- Farm and Ranch properties
- Apartments/Multi-family projects
- Office Buildings
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- State Certified Real Estate Appraiser Trainee, Certificate No. TX 1342985 -Trainee
- California State University Fullerton: BA – Business Administration May 2003
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Practices
- 15‐Hour National USPAP
- Texas Appraising for the Supervisor and Trainee