Stouffer & Associates has been serving San Antonio, South and Central Texas since 1985 with real estate appraisals for commercial, residential, farm and ranch, and special purpose properties.
Our mission is to provide high quality, accurate and reliable appraisal and consulting services relating to the real estate needs of our clients — in a timely, professional, and ethical manner. Our focus on honesty, integrity, experience and personalized service has placed Stouffer & Associates in the forefront of the appraisal industry in the Central and South Texas market.
Stouffer & Associates has offices in San Antonio, Austin, Boerne, Houston and Dallas/Ft. Worth. Our focus serves most Texas and is inclusive of the coastal cities of Rockport, Corpus Christi, and Port Aransas. We also specialize in the Texas Hill Country in areas such as Marble Falls, Kerrville, Fredericksburg, Comfort, and others.
The company employs an impressive appraisal team with more than 226 years of combined appraisal experience in both commercial and residential appraisal assignments. The quality of our product and the uncompromising standards of our service enable Stouffer & Associates to provide the most professional service to you and, ultimately, your clients.
SAN ANTONIO OFFICE
DALLAS / FT. WORTH OFFICE
The Smart Choice for All of Your Appraisal Needs
- EXPERIENCE | Stouffer & Associates employs 18 highly-experienced and intelligent appraisers (with an average of 14 years of experience per appraiser).
- SUPERIOR ANALYSIS | Stouffer & Associates is one of the few companies that employs a full-time research analyst, which allows our appraisers access to an extensive database with the latest, most up-to-date real estate transactions and data.
- FAST & THOROUGH | Stouffer & Associates clients benefit from excellent turnaround time for residential and commercial appraisals — without cutting any corners.
- MAI DESIGNATION | Stouffer & Associates is among the top 5% of all real estate appraisal firms in the United States with 10 of our appraisers having earned the distinguished MAI designation from the Appraisal Institute.
The MAI Designation is held by individuals who are experienced in the valuation and evaluation of commercial, industrial, residential and other types of properties, and who advise clients on real estate investment decisions. There are extensive requirements for obtaining this designation, including: college degree requirements, comprehensive examinations, experience requirements, and demonstration of knowledge. It is universally recognized as the top appraisal designation and takes years to fulfill the necessary requirements. Stouffer & Associates proudly employs 10 MAI-designated appraisers.
FOR WHAT IT’S WORTH …
- • Commercial Appraisals
- • Special Purpose Appraisals
- • Farm and Ranch Appraisals
- • Special Purpose Properties
- • Residential Appraisals
- • Litigation Support
- • Expert Witness
- • Ad Valorem Tax Analysis
- • Condemnation Appraisals
San Antonio, Austin, Bandera, Boerne, Bulverde, Comfort, Corpus Christi, Dallas-Fort Worth area, Fredericksburg, Hondo, Houston and surrounding areas, Kerrville, Laredo, Marble Falls, New Braunfels, Pleasanton, Port Aransas, Rockport, San Marcos, Seguin, Victoria (please call for others)