Hank Hornsby joined Stouffer & Associates in June of 2015 in the San Antonio location. Hank is currently an Appraiser Trainee working towards his state certification. A native of San Antonio, Hank graduated from Ronald Reagan High School in May of 2007. He then attended Hardin – Simmons University in Abilene, TX where he majored in Business Management and was part of the football team. During his athletic career at Hardin-Simmons Mr. Hornsby was a three time All-Conference selection, All-Region selection, Conference Defensive Lineman of the Year, Conference Defensive Player of the year and was selected twice as defensive Team Captain. Upon graduation, Mr. Hornsby served in various high school and collegiate settings as a Sports Chaplain and Strength and Conditioning Coach, including his position as Head Strength and Conditioning Coach at Hardin – Simmons University.
As an Appraiser Trainee, Hank has been exposed to a variety of property types. His main area of focus is Commercial properties to include, office, industrial, retail, special purpose etc.
In Hank’s spare time, he enjoys playing guitar for his church, restoring classic cars, and hiking with his wife.
A list of the various property types Hank has appraised include the following:
- Vacant land/residential and commercial
- Single family residential
- Apartments/Multi-family projects
- Medical office buildings
- General office buildings
- Retail centers
- Industrial projects
- Farm and ranch properties (large and small acreage tracts)
- Special purpose properties
State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser Trainee
Certificate No. TX 1340930
Bachelor of Business Administration, Management
Appraisal Courses & Seminars:
- Basic Appraisal Principles (Appraisal Institute)
- Basic Appraisal Procedures (Appraisal Institute)
- 15-Hour National USPAP (Appraisal Institute)
- Supervisor-Trainee Course for Texas – (McKissock)
- General Appraiser Market Analysis and Highest and Best Use (McKissock)
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach (McKissock)