John C. Fedrick
John joined the Stouffer & Associates team in the Austin office in July of 2015. Prior to joining Stouffer & Associates, John worked for Bolton Real Estate Consultants focusing on eminent domain appraisal research. John is currently pursuing his state certification as a general appraiser.
John performs appraisals for various clients, including: banks, mortgage lenders, credit unions, municipalities, individuals, partnerships, corporations, real estate developers, and attorneys. These appraisals are utilized for variety of uses, including: loan underwriting, foreclosures, condemnation cases, estate valuations, feasibility analysis, tax protests, and marketing direction.
A list of the various property types John has appraised include the following:
- Vacant land/residential and commercial
- Retail Buildings/Shopping Centers, etc.
- Ground leases/Billboards
- General Office Buildings (owner-user and multi-tenant)
- Medical Office Buildings
- Office and Retail Condominiums
- Farm and Ranch properties
- Apartments/Multi-family projects
- Industrial and Manufacturing Facilities
- Food Processing Facilities
- Self-Storage Facilities
- Special Purpose properties inclusive of automotive repair facilities, flood plain land, etc.
State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
Number: (TX 1380998 G)
University of Texas at Austin
B.S. Communications (2001)
Appraisal Courses & Seminars (Past Five Years):
- Basic Appraisal Principles
- Basic Appraisal Procedures
- 15-Hour National USPAP
- General Appraiser Sales Comparison Approach
- General Appraiser Site Valuation and Cost Approach
- Real Estate Finance Statistics and Valuation Modeling
- General Appraiser Income Approach Part 1
- Texas Appraiser Licensing Update
- State of the Economy & Austin Real Estate
- Appraisal of Industrial Flex Buildings
- Appraisal of Self Storage Facilities
- Complex Properties: The Odd Side of Appraisal